| || |
Unlike most graphic designers, Malgieri has a background in sales, accounting, finance, management, production, computers, and design. Spanning a thirty year history since graduating from Pennsylvania State University, my diversity translates into experience and knowledge that can be applied to your corporate identity, print ad campaign, annual reports, product and architectural photography, and promotional product design.
- Web Certification from Learning Tree University
- Member National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- Interim President of a garment & screenprint manufacturing company
- Member Web Design & Developers Association
- Twenty-four years experience in logo merchandise sales, graphics and design
- CFO/Controller of an aerospace company in California
- Cost Accountant in Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Production Manager in Butler, Pa.
- Bachelor of Science from Pennsylvania State University
With a comprehensive understanding of the inside of any business, Rob Malgieri can knowledgeably work with you to create a complete identity package and seamlessly merge this into your brochures, catalogs and web design. With the additional expertise in photography, there is little need for you to search out and hire one more person. Keeping all of your design needs in one studio, Rob Malgieri creates a cohesiveness in the creative process and eliminates the need to constantly re-create files when migrating from one designer to the next.
| || || || |